Friday, February 26, 2010

What type of adhesive do you use to patch an air bed?

I have the patches, i just need the glue. The adhesive that came in the repair kit had dried up. I just wanna know what type is used so I can go buy it at the hardware store.What type of adhesive do you use to patch an air bed?
Don't even go to the hardwood store.


Here is a list of the cheapest premium adhesives you can find to finish your repair.





http://www.academyfloor.com/index.php?main_page=index%26amp;cPath=70





(Make sure to go to page 2 as well)





I recommend Titebond Original Wood Glue


but if its a bigger project I would go with


Bostik Bostik's Best Wood Floor Adhesive





Hope this helpsWhat type of adhesive do you use to patch an air bed?
Any glue that says it works on Vinyl

No comments:

Post a Comment