Friday, February 26, 2010

Is tape and adhesive needed to apply your lace front wig? Or can you use just one of those?

Also what is the best tape and adhesive to use that makes removal after a few weeks easy? There is liquid tape, water proof adhesive, and the list goes on. Also, what is the best recommended removal products. This is my first lace front wig and I would only like people who have experience in applying or wearing a lace front wig to give me advise. Thank you.Is tape and adhesive needed to apply your lace front wig? Or can you use just one of those?
You use 1 or the other. I prefer tape personally but you can use liquid adhesive if you prefer. I find tape much handier %26amp; not as messy as liquid. I often dont need any remover but you might want to use a bond solvent. www.hairdirect.com is great for all kinds of adhesives %26amp; removers.Is tape and adhesive needed to apply your lace front wig? Or can you use just one of those?
Good Full Lace Wigs





http://brandsavings.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=812437

Report Abuse



Agreed! I used to use the glue but it's pretty time-consuming (waiting on the glue to get tacky) and can be irritating to the skin after a while. The tape is pretty cut-and-dry, applying and removing. I prefer the tape.. plus, it doesn't take as long %26amp; it's held my unit on much longer.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment