Saturday, February 27, 2010

How can I get sticker adhesive off paper?

I have a real nice 1988 Cadillac showroom brochure that some idiot put a ';permanent'; price sticker on the front of. I got the sticker off, but can't think of anything that will take off the adhesive without messing up the cover. It is a glossy, ';card stock'; type of paper.How can I get sticker adhesive off paper?
As long as the page is as glossy and about as heavy as a paperback book cover, you should easily be able to remove the adhesive with lighter fluid.





I used to work in a bookshop where we also sold used books. This really works.





Also mentioned in one of John Dunning's books, I think it was called Booked To Die. John Dunning used to be/still is? owner of a lovely bookshop in Colorado.

1 comment:

  1. , I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source . ลายฉลุพลาสวูด

    ReplyDelete