Friday, February 26, 2010

Is there an adhesive hook that can hold up to 10 lbs or more?

Ive tried all the 3M products and nothing stayed on the wall. I cannot put holes in the wall therefor I need someway of hanging stuff. Any suggestions?Is there an adhesive hook that can hold up to 10 lbs or more?
I have used those command adhesive strips. I found that they don't stick as well on walls that are painted with flat paint, or if the paint was applied in the last week or so. I got them at the local hardware store (Home Depot). There are different sizes that hold different weights. I have found that you pretty much have to leave them alone once you place them or they don't stick well. With some of their hooks I have used a double strip because of the way the plastic hook is made. It has to make good contact with the wall %26amp; whatever you are sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment