Saturday, February 27, 2010

How to remove self-adhesive mirrors from wall?

I have small (9';) square mirrors from Ikea that I want to hang on my walls but am worried it will damage my walls when I remove them. I live in an apartment building so I am concerned about losing more of my deposit when I move out. Is there any easy way to remove these self adhesive mirrors when it's time to move? They come with double sided mounting tape I think. Maybe there's an easier to mount them on my wall without the mounting tape? Does anyone have any suggestions?How to remove self-adhesive mirrors from wall?
No matter how careful you are removing the mirrors you will have damage to repair. Hopefully, you don't put holes in the sheetrock. But you will have adhesive left %26amp; missing paint.How to remove self-adhesive mirrors from wall?
mmm they tend to leave some glue when taken down


but if you take them down ,very gently, and use a scraper, you mite save them ,and the wall .....

No comments:

Post a Comment