Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What can I use to remove tape adhesive from my refrigerator?

I just bought a new stainless steel fridge and I need to know what to use to get the adhesive off of it because it came with tape around the top. THANK YOU!What can I use to remove tape adhesive from my refrigerator?
I know this sounds crazy, but WD40. It will clean almost anything! From tape on a refrigerator, to chewing gum. Also gets that stubborn road tar off the side of the car!What can I use to remove tape adhesive from my refrigerator?
try warm soapy water first


if that doesn't work try a product called Goof Off
Use alcohol to remove adhesive... then wipe it down with stainless steel cleaning wipes.
Goo Gone - its like $2 at any grocery or drug store. Works like a charm.
nail varnish remover
Try using vegetable oil. It won't hurt the fridge. It actually can be used to shine it.
Don't take a chance by using anything but a product specifically designed for the job. A couple of people have suggested to use Goo Gone. I would also suggest the same.
Goo gone works well, and there is also a product called Citrasolve which will also work.
Get a product called Goo-Gone from the hardware store.
WD-40 or Rubbing Alcohol.
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment