Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do I remove adhesive backing left behind from removing tape?

I'm taking down the plastic from my windows now that it's getting warmer. The tape came off easy but the sticky adhesive is still all around the window. Thanks for your help in advance. Oh this is on a painted surfaceHow do I remove adhesive backing left behind from removing tape?
Goo Gone or rubbing alcoholHow do I remove adhesive backing left behind from removing tape?
c'monnnnn I answered that same answer!!! And mine was first!!!!!!!

Report Abuse



I use WD40 spray lubricant as an adhesive solvent. Spray it on and let is set to soak a few minutes. I use Windex and paper toweling to remove the smeary stuff after the adhesive is removed.
Goo-B-Gone is magical
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment