Friday, February 26, 2010

What is an easy way to cut self adhesive vinyl?

I need a cheap and easy way to cut self adhesive vinyl. I need to cut it into long strips and letters. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thank you.What is an easy way to cut self adhesive vinyl?
omg lol i thought you said cut my self lol


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>What is an easy way to cut self adhesive vinyl?
I've used a paper cutter for quickly and easily cutting long strips of self-adhesive vinyl. To cut out complex shapes, though, I would either use scissors or maybe an X-acto knife or single-edge razor blade. You can draw the desired shape (in mirror image) on the paper backing -- that simplifies the process. Then you can use a straightedge as a knife guide to help in cutting along the straight segments of the lines.
scissors
scissors
Exact o Knife or Razor Blade with Strait Edge
Razor knife and a straight edge. Watch your fingers..
lol i didnt see ';adhesive vinyl'; at first i was like oh great emo. but yeah scissors work fine

No comments:

Post a Comment