Friday, February 26, 2010

I have some adhesive vinyl that is stuck on my windows and it is incredibly hard to get off, any suggestions?

Basically for my store, I have this vinyl adhesive that covers 10 different windows. I've been removing it with a scraper, but it's retardedly hard. Anyone have any suggestions?





Thanks.I have some adhesive vinyl that is stuck on my windows and it is incredibly hard to get off, any suggestions?
Goo Gone works really well. I have also heard that alcohol works well on adhesives - http://www.scottcommonsense.com/Tip.aspx鈥?/a>I have some adhesive vinyl that is stuck on my windows and it is incredibly hard to get off, any suggestions?
rubbing alcohol?
I have had good luck with a product called ';Goo Gone';
Goo Be Gone or possibly spray with WD 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment