Saturday, February 27, 2010

What is the best adhesive for gluing corks onto plywood?

My husband and I are doing a project in which we are going to screw a piece of plywood onto the wall and glue corks on it for a decorative effect. Does anyone know the type of glue that would work best for this endeavor?What is the best adhesive for gluing corks onto plywood?
I'd use any type of wood glue I had in my shop. In my case, I use titebond glue. It would work pretty well.What is the best adhesive for gluing corks onto plywood?
You can use plain white glue.





The new layout is on plywood, and I just used white glue to attach the cork roadbed. Works well also. Nails are nice in homosote, as you can drive them all ...


www.ndrr.com/rmr_faq/Layout/Cork-Roadb鈥?-
wood glue

No comments:

Post a Comment