Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What is the best way to remove adhesive from textured walls?

My living room and kitchen have wood panneling and wainscotting. The walls behind the panneling are nice textured walls but there is a small bead of adhisive that was used when the panneling was installed. I want to remove the panneling and paint the walls. Is there away to remove the adhesive that will preserve the texture on the walls so I can repaint, or is my only option to sand down the walls where the adhesive lines are and then try to retexture them to blend with the rest of the walls before repainting?What is the best way to remove adhesive from textured walls?
paneling glue is bad stuff to try to remove I have tried a number of times and always end up sanding texturing and painting the whole wall sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment